ODOT says plans are in works to make deadly intersection safer
In March of last year, six teenagers in Tishomingo were killed in a violent car crash where two highways converge.
KOCO By Jason Burger
March 18, 2023 TISHOMINGO, Okla. —The Oklahoma Department of Transportation said plans are in the works to make a deadly intersection safer. In March of last year, six teenagers in Tishomingo were killed in a violent car crash where two highways converge. KOCO 5 crews were at the horrific scene as the town came together to grieve and heal. Now, ODOT said plans are in the works to make the deadly intersection safer. ODOT said they’ve started the process to redesign the intersection completely. "It's a tragedy. It's gut-wrenching and heartbreaking. And there's not much…it just really leaves me at a loss for words," said Pastor Luke Holmes with First Baptist Church, the night of the crash.
View the full article: KOCO.com